As most of you know we have a Sister's meeting
about once a month. Well usually we meet at the Church and study and talk. We all bring $1 each month to put together, that way if someone needs som
ething or we can help we have some money saved up. Then usally we have a diner once a year. Last night we got together and had a wond
erful dinner at Bob Evan's. It was so nice to be able to go out together and be waited on and be able to still talk. Below are some pictures from last night. I hope you all enjoy.
about once a month. Well usually we meet at the Church and study and talk. We all bring $1 each month to put together, that way if someone needs som
ething or we can help we have some money saved up. Then usally we have a diner once a year. Last night we got together and had a wond
erful dinner at Bob Evan's. It was so nice to be able to go out together and be waited on and be able to still talk. Below are some pictures from last night. I hope you all enjoy.
6 comments:
I'm glad you all had a nice time. That is nice of everyone to pitch in $1 to help someone out. I enjoyed the pictures, as always :D
Awwww looks like you guys had fun! Thanks for sharing the pictures!! <3
Great pics and I am so glad that I didn't have anuy food in my teeth!!!!
What a nice time you all are having! It is nice to get to go out to dinner every once in a while. Thank you for posting the pictures, they are sweet!
What a sweet time out it looks like you all had. Thanks for posting the pictures of all our Sisters! Just looking at all your sweet faces made me wish I could be there too. Maybe Someday :)
How sweet you all look
Love, Sis Charlene
Post a Comment