Sunday, May 25, 2008

Scrapbooking

Well we got most of the scrapbook done. I want to thank all of you for your prayers. We really enjoyed ourselves. Their was a lot of laughing as we were going through old pictures. I have posted a few picture's that were taken of us today by Bro. Barry (who is Sis. Krissy's Husband).





Sis. Jackie, Sis. Nancy, Sis. Frankie, Sis. Leah & Caitlyn.



Going around the table, part of Sis. Krissy, Sis. Holli, Sis. Suzette, Sis. Stubby, Sis. Charlotte, Sis. Leah, Sis. Frankie, & Sis. Nancy's head.




Me (Sis. Sondra), Sis. Krissy, & Sis. Holli Sis. Jackie & I getting things ready.

6 comments:

Sis Stubby said...

We did have fun with the sisters.We also got alot done!!!

Sis. Lori P. said...

What fun! Looks like you are all so busy...you should post the video for us all to see!

Jackie said...

I love scrapbooking!!! I was glad we were all able to get together!!

Aunt Sissy said...

Sis. Lori, as soon as i get it finished i will post it. It will probally be a long video. I have gotten so many pictures.

Jules said...

Oh I SO wish I could have been there! I LOVE scrapbooking! Groups like this make it so much fun :D

Sis. Leah said...

Me too!!! I love scrapbooking. We had lots of fun. It was nice to be with the sisters and the kids with the men!!!!!