I know it's been a while since i last blogged but we've been busy. We also have a lot coming up. which I am truly excited about. Our Deacon and his wife will be celebrating 50 years of marriage along with 50 years in the faith together and we are throwing them a party to celebrate with them. I have been working on a video with a lot of old pictures. We Chelsea, don't know who all knows her, is graduating from High School this year. And we are going to be celebrating that as well all on the same weekend. I am so thankful for all of your prayers for Momma while she was sick, God has really been with her. I also thought I would share with you all some pictures of some of our baptizing. I love to take picture's and this is on of my favorite things to photograph. I'll write more later. I hope everyone has a blessed day.
This was taken in Kentucky in Febuary of this year. This is Bro. Darrin Lane's first Baptizing. I'm sorry but I can't remember the young Sister's name. But I just love these pictures. I will post more later when i can get them together.

7 comments:
Oh how fun!! You'll have to take lots of pictures of Chelsea for me! Have fun the next couple of weeks!!
Your telling me about how busy.lol
I know Darrin was nervous.You need to put up Sis Sarah's
I know Chelsea! Can't believe she is graduating this year. . . you should get Sis. Lisa blogging too! What a sweet party that will be; 50 years in the faith and 50 years married. Wonderful!
I love baptism pics we should all try to find ours and post them. Those are the best memories!
I love being busy when it is with the brethren I also love baptism pictures glad to hear from you take care love Sister Charlene
This is one of my favorite thigns to see. I can just feel how happy the person is, it is the best moment in a person's whole life. Thanks for posting :D
Where are you?? You haven't posted in a while. I know I talk to you every day but we still need to see some posts!!!
Post a Comment