Have you ever thought you were doing something good and then you end up hurting people that you really didn't mean to. Sometime it feels like you just can win for loosing. We have been having such wonderful meeting's here this week and I think
satan can't stand it so he causes trouble when ever and where ever he can. But I don't need to let him steal my joy. I need prayers that I can rise about him and do what God
wants me to do. I hope everyone has a blessed day.
2 comments:
you what Sister Sissy I do and have felt that way so I will pray for you and you have a blessed day. Love, Sister Charlene
We all go through this...and feel the same as you do. Think of a happy song and sing it to the Lord! What is it that one song says? "Don't let Satan see your tears; learn to smile through your fears. Don't allow the storms to hide sweet heaven's view!"
Post a Comment